Have you ever thought how great it would be to use your beloved account schedules directly in Excel – without the need to re-export over and over again from NAV? Recently we developed a solution that provides this for most account schedules that can be defined in NAV out of the box. It is working both in Excel and in your browser hosted in your local Sharepoint or on Office 365. See the development of the net change of each account schedule line at a glance:: Switch between different Account Schedules from within Excel whereas multiple schedules could be visualized simultaneously: Drill-down into G/L-Account level: Use it in your browser with Excel Services: Additional features:
- Budget-Actual Comparison
- Net changes and balance to date
- Slicing by year, month, week, day
- All time-intelligence functions of DAX are available such as comparing year over year, extrapolating for end of year results, calculating weighted averages and much more
- Slice and dice the figures on any dimension – with more than 8 simultaneously!
- No manual refresh necessary
- Good performance on millions of G/L-entries thanks to Power Pivots VertiPack engine
- Works both with Power Pivot and SQL Server Analysis Services Cubes
Are you interested? Request a demo what will be just as easy sending your an inventation as a guest-user of your Office 365 report at info at navida.eu.